Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sorry gone so long...

Yeah, I know, I've been gone for like a week. Well, I had graduation last sunday, and then after a little rest, went up to the lakes for some vacation with the fam.

Oh, and I did more of that dream stuff. It was soo cool. My mind is a little frazzled by the weird contrast of what i did and what i dreamed. Like I wore a blue suit under my gown, but in my dreams, I wore this clingy little blue dress, stockings and heels. Bryce and I hung out in real life, and we made out in my dreams.

Oh yeah, he likes that in my dreams, I'm his perfect lil girlfriend. I don't know how to take that, but if it makes him happy, then I'm down with it, i guess.

Oh, I was a girl in my vacation dreams too. Wearing tight little outfits, and my skimpy bikini! Guys from the other cabins were checking me out, but I didn't do anything with them, I just looked so damn hot I know that they had to spank it all night. Of course, there was a little more weirdness here too, as dad seems to be alot more affectionate with his "little girl" in my dreams then he probably should be with a real life daughter.

I'll have to ask Bryce what this all means; i mean do I secretly long for daddy's touch (ewww), or is it some by product of his suggestions and files?

Oh, yeah, Bryce and I are going to have some time alone in the house this coming week. He wants me to dress for him...and I suddenly can't wait to do it too!

OH, got a comment (first one, you lazy basturds!) mentioning some place called "Rachel's Haven", and that he found a link there. Going to check it out, now that I've got time.

later!

No comments: