Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting ready for next dressup session

Well, Bryce has had me listening to a bunch of his MP3's, and we've been doing some one on one stuff too. Tomorrow we'll have the house to ourselves, and he said he was working toward something.

I can honestly say that I'm nervous and almost giddy looking forward to it. I picked out a new outfit to try on, and got my wig and stuff ready. I'd like to thank my sister for letting me borrow some of her stuff! Hahaha!

Been reading the captions at that RAchel's Haven site...interesting stuff. If you like that sorta thing, you should check it out.

Ok, sorry so short, but I'm sure I'll have more to post later!

1 comment:

TomTame said...

Grr, we'd love more details. But welcome to Rachel's Haven, in case no one has welcomed you already. We want more, more, more! :P