Thursday, June 5, 2008

More suggstions, more Quinn

Hey out there, just thought I'd let you all know what's been going on with me.
I've been listening to some MP3's that Bryce got for me, as well as doing some sessions with him. When I'm under, I just feel soo good and so female. It's unreal.

I've been listening to one that will have me dream the previous days events as if I was a woman.

I can't wait. I mean, with school wrapping up, it would be cool to see how Quinn would handle a day at school! Bryce also has asked me to wear panties every day, like he needed to ask me! ;)

I Know this is so short, but I don't know how long I'll be bye myself her in the computer lab.

ttys

Quinn

2 comments:

TomTame said...

Wow, someone else with the same fascination as me?? Impossible! Can't to read more! Found you through a link on Rachel's Haven, btw.

HypnoQuinn said...

Think you dropped the "wait", tommyboy. ;)

And what's a Rachel's haven?