Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Almost ended it all!

Hey there.
Sorry to be away for so long.
Well, part of that is Ike's fault; we lost power and was almost a week to get it back.

But the other half was that I was really thinking of giving up.

I know, I do this all the time, and I know I've really come a long way from a kid dressed in his sister's cheer uni, but for a while there, I was really thinking of doing it. Throwing it all out, deleting those files, eraseing the pics, and forgetting about being Bryce's girl.

But, I've talked to some people, and they told me that while they supported me no matter what I decided, they thought I should listen to my heart.

So, I'm back in the panties again!

hahah
Hopefully more soon!

1 comment:

Lady Alexia said...

Hope you can get back soon. I have enjoyed watching you grow and become a flower ready to bloom. Stay strong sister.