Monday, July 6, 2009

See, I did come back!

So, like I said, I've been dressing and listening to hypnofiles again. Well, sooner or later, a young TG and a digicam are going to meet, right.
So, I started taking pics, after listening to some "feminizers", and I was having a blast. Oh, I was shameless.

Yes, there are hotter pics...but most of you won't see them.

Most of you, ;)

So, i was widing down my photo shoot, when my dad came home early. ---GASP----

Ok, normally, this would be the end of it all, right?
WRONG sister.
Dad looked at me. I looked at him. I must have turned 5 shades of red. He went 3.
Then he said "Quinn, you look very nice."

Cue the happy music! He didn't freak, he didn't scream, he just accepted me!
So, we talked for awhile. Then, he asked if i had an outfit that wasn't so "girlpower" (i think he wanted to say "SEXBOMB" but he is my dad, you know).
So I went upstairs and put on a cute lil dress for him, which he loved. And we talked and had a little snack. He said he didn't expect me to be such a lovely young girl, and i think i just giggled, which made him laugh.
So, he told me if i want to be Quinn around him, he would be ok with it.
My daddy is so great!
Ok, I'll post more later, ok?

3 comments:

TomTame said...

I'm glad you're back, and I can't wait to hear more of what's going on. It's pretty incredible of your father to be so understanding.

Lady Alexia said...

OMG! You are so lucky Sweetie. I hope you are able to sort out your feelings. With your parents support you should be able to really explore who you are meant to be.

Sometime I want to talk to you about the file that would allow you to dream your day over as a female.

Alexia

Anonymous said...

alexis, did you ever find any more about the files they sound wickedly wonderful.